F+ University Art Business Course
**Due to Covid19 all art classes have moved online. For up to date info visit https://www.meetup.com/Art-Business/
A fun but seriously informative Art Business course in an Art Gallery for Artists who want to turn their passion into a viable business or side hustle. Micah Kersh, artist and F+ Gallery founder will share over ten years of experience and research specifically compiled to help you live your best creative life.
These classes are for visual artists, painters, photographers, writers, musicians, filmmakers, actors, and creatives who want to learn practical entrepreneurial business and life strategies along with making valuable connections with collaborative industry piers. You will not get this kind of inside underground information from traditional schools and universities.
Each participant who completes the course will be eligible to display or present their work in a collaborative F+ Gallery art Exhibition on Saturday June 20 (7-10pm) Free for all friends and family!
Each graduate will receive an F+ University Art Business Course completion Certificate!
Space is limited, RSVP today at www.fplusgallery.com/contact
If you like course overview and find it useful each individual class is $40
Save by paying for all 16 classes up front for $500 (Bonus 1 hr private consult Q&A)
Pick and choose 5 classes for $150
Saturday Feb 15th (3-5pm) Free!
1. Introduction - F+ University Art Business Course Overview
Saturday Feb 22 (3-5pm) $40
2. Develop Personal Brand Identity and Style
Saturday Feb 29 (3-5pm) $40
3. How to Create Multiple Streams of Income Through Your Art Brand
Saturday March 7 (3-5pm) $40
4.Key Strategies for Selling Art
Saturday March 14 (3-5pm) $40
5. How to Price your Artwork (Post-poned due to Covid19)
Saturday March 21 (Break - No Class)
Saturday March 28 (3-5pm) $40
6. How to Price Your Artwork
Saturday April 4 (3-5pm) $40
7. Financial Organization and Philosophy
Saturday April 11 (3-5pm) $40
8. Art Marketing Online
Saturday April 18 (3-5pm) $40
9. Art Marketing Online Part II - How to Build a Website
Saturday April 25 (3-5pm)
10. Social Media Marketing
Saturday May 2 (3-5pm) $40
11. Time Management
Saturday May 9 (3-5pm) $40
9. Art Show Planning Meeting
Saturday May 16 (3-5pm) $40
10. How to Write an Artist Statement and CV (Curriculum Vitae)
Saturday May 23 (3-5pm) $40
11. Art Galleries, Art Fairs, and Curators
Saturday May 30 (3-5pm) $40
12. Fundamentals of Business Automation
Saturday June 6 (3-5pm) $40
13. True Artist Case Studies
Saturday June 13 (3-5pm) $40
14. Realistic Goals and Projections
Saturday June 20 (3-5pm) $40
15. Required Reading Cliff Notes: Lessons from my favorite Sales, Marketing and Art Business Books
Saturday June 27 (3-5pm) $40
16. Overcoming Creative Blocks
July: Paint, paint, Paint! Get ready for the show
Saturday August 1st (7-10pm) Art Show!
Wrap party! Certificate of completion presentation.